- Guitar Wiring Upgrade Kits
- Guitar Parts & Accessories
- Quantity Lots & Sets
Pair (2X) CTS 500K SHORT SPLIT knurled shaft audio taper push/pull potentiometer dpdt (double pull/double throw). This pot allows you to do wiring modifications to your guitar without having to modify the body. Used for coil splitting, coil tapping and phase shifting. This a short shaft pot (threaded bushing is 3/8" tall & 3/8" diameter, shaft is .236"diameter). 10% Tolerance. Pot is manufactured by CTS.
1. If you are uncertain whether your guitar uses short (3/8") or long (3/4") shaft pots, as a general rule this pot will fit most production Gibson Les Paul's manufactured before 1977, historic reissues, PRS & Hamer guitars, but please double check before you order.
2. Not sized for guitars using metric components, requires 3/8" mounting hole.
3. Make sure to pinch the tip of the shaft before you try fitting a knob, this will avoid getting knobs stuck before you install the pot. If you've ever had that happen...