- Guitar Wiring Upgrade Kits
- Guitar Parts & Accessories
- Quantity Lots & Sets
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Set of Four (4X) Bourns 500K SHORT Push/Pull split shaft audio taper potentiometers. Double Pull Double Throw Push/Pull Switch allows for Coil Splitting, Coil Tapping, Phase Inversions and other mods.
Some of the features of this pot are:
1. If you are uncertain whether your guitar uses short (3/8") or long (3/4") shaft pots, as a general rule this pot will fit most USA-made Gibson Les Paul's manufactured before 1977 excluding Les Paul Studios, and will fit historic reissues, but please double check before you order.
2. Make sure to pinch the tip of the shaft before you try fitting a knob, this will avoid getting knobs stuck before you install the pot. If you've ever had that happen..
3. Has a coarse spline shaft. This means if you are replacing CTS or other pots using a fine spline shaft, you will need to replace the knobs as well as the pots.
4. Requires a cavity depth of 1.05".